Job ID 338767
IT Support Technician
£18,000 – £24,000 p.a. DOE
* Do you enjoy offering face to face and remote IT Support solutions?
* Do you have experience with Microsoft Office 365?
* Are you looking to work for an Employer of Choice with a friendly team and a company that want to invest in your future?
ER Recruitment is working exclusively with Jessup Partnerships, who are one of the region’s leading partnership developers, delivering new build, refurbishment and regeneration schemes for affordable and private housing partners throughout the Midlands.
Due to growth and success they are now looking for an IT Support Technician with current experience to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis.
Role & Responsibilities of the IT Support Technician:
* Provide remote and in person I.T 1st, 2nd line support
* Setup and support mobile phones, Laptops, printers
* Setup I.T equipment for new sites
* Maintain accurate I.T Inventory records
* Microsoft Office 365 – SharePoint | Exchange Online | Users | Groups | OneDrive
* Wireless and Wired network experience
* 3CX Phone system management
* Printer & scanner support experience
* Familiar with Veeam 365 Backup software
About You as the IT Support Technician:
* Live local to the Cannock office and have your own car and licence, as travel to remote users is essential.
* 2-3 years’ experience currently working in an IT position
* Exposure to Office 365
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A friendly, positive and can-do attitude
* Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
* Private healthcare
* Life Insurance
* Training and development
* Modern office workspace
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants however if you do not receive a response within 7 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are here to help with your career so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of anyone else who is looking for their next opportunity, please feel free to refer them to us or pass on our details.
We look forward to hearing from you