Job ID 270685
IT Systems Administrator required for my client based in London (Piccadilly) for a permanent role paying £37k – £43k
Hybrid to WFH 1 day per week. (There may be requirement to work a Saturday on a rota basis in the future)
• Ongoing administration and maintenance of server and networking infrastructure
• Microsoft 365 administration
• Microsoft Azure administration
• Maintenance of staff desktops and laptops
• Responding to support tickets
• Monitoring system health
• Provide 2nd / 3rd line support to IT support team
• Backup and Recovery administration
• Training staff on new systems and changes to existing systems
Audio Visual Services Management
• Provide support to AV Events team in operation of AV Equipment
• Designing, Costing & Building AV Infrastructure / Provide Training & support to events team.
• Email administration
To administer the email system by maintaining the email service, web interface, anti-virus and anti-spam protection, and liaising with other email administrators in resolving problems.
• IT security
To maintain IT security including Firewall configuration and monitoring using Sonicwall Firewall; administration of anti-virus software; maintaining login and password security for the Active directory; and backup routines to securely backup data.
• Network Administration
To maintain the network by maintaining Wi-Fi access points, switches and cabling, routing, VLan configuration, DNS and DHCP and by ensuring that proper internet access is maintained by the Internet Service Providers.
To maintain and support the SharePoint intranet.
• PC and peripheral support
To provide support for PCs, printers, scanners, and other peripherals and their associated software
• To train new staff in IT applications
• To produce effective IT Department documentation, guidelines and procedures for training and troubleshooting purposes, ensuring these are disseminated to staff and available for members as appropriate
• To provide general IT training for all staff
• To give advice to members with IT problems as required