Job ID 199287
Demand for SCC's world class Engineering Services is stronger than ever. As a result we are looking to recruit an experienced IT professional to manage our Configuration teams.
Overall Job Purpose
Reporting directly into the Operations Manager you will be the direct line manager for the Technical Service and Production teams within the SCC Configuration Centre, whilst also providing support to our Pre-sales team, account/project teams and ultimately our customers.
Ensuring that configuration services are transitioned and delivered to the required business and customer standards.
• Manage and support Technical and Production teams within the Configuration Centre
* Analyse department needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency, and accuracy to inform business decisions
* Provide regular reporting in line with operational requirements
* Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software and look to implement new service offerings
• Carry out complaint investigations and respond with appropriate preventative actions where possible
• Conduct regular meetings and PDR’s with teams
• Pro-actively look to improve process flows between Project teams, Sales and Operations relating to configuration.
• Technically vet any escalated orders prior to scheduling to reduce potential queries.
• Carry out group inductions and customer tours as and when required
• Provide awareness training to supporting SCC departments.
• Create and maintain Configuration processes.
• Maintain your work area and ensure care of Company property used
• Adhere to and assist in implementing and maintaining the configuration centres ISO accreditations standards that support this job role function, including any supporting internal/external audits.
• To undertake Health and Safety activities commensurate with post and or SCC Group Health and Safety Policy
• To assist the Configuration Manager in the daily running of the configuration centre, through the above and any other duties as necessary.
Skills and Qualifications
· Proven experience within a similar management/supervisor role
· Proven leadership skills
· Public speaking experience
· Strong creative and analytical thinking
· Extensive experience working within a IT environment working to KPI and SLA targets
· Industry experience of working with IT Hardware and software e.g. Desktop/Laptop/Enterprise. Windows/Android/IOS etc.
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.