Job ID 340715
Role: IT Technical Support Analyst
Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Hours: Full Time (35 hrs a week) + 1 in 4 Sat's
Our client is an ambitious and award winning financial services provider based in Nottinghamshire. They are looking for an IT Technical Support Analyst to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your skills, knowledge and experience to support their IT team on their exciting journey of transformation.
Role responsibilities include;
* To set up, install and configure hardware.
* To analyse and assist in projects that are related.
* To provide support for software and all hardware.
* To monitor the documentation relating to the configuration of systems and ensure they are updated as required.
* To create reports as and when required.
* To implement Activate & Summit parameters.
* To maintain a log of all IT tickets and user requests.
* To maintain and implement IT security best practices across all IT systems.
* To monitor and respond to alerts from all monitored IT systems.
* To work within accordance with any agreed internal Service Level Agreements
The successful candidate will have:
* Qualification in an IT related subject
* 2 years experience in a similar IT support position
* Strong understanding of IT Systems and Microsoft packages
* Good understanding of network infrastructure.
* Good organisational skills with the ability to work well in a team
* Strong communication skills
* ITIL Foundation Qualification (desirable, not essential)
* Experience working within financial services/regulated environment and regulatory systems (desirable not essential)
Most importantly they are looking for a positive, driven and adaptable individual that is able to bring people with them on our journey. They are a people focused organisation and are looking for someone with great communication and collaboration skills as well as fresh thinking to bring to the team