Job ID 335014
IT Technician | Washington | £26,000 – £31,000
Why Should You Apply?
* Future progression and growth opportunities!
* Join a steady, growing, successful business!
* Excellent company benefits package!
Theo James Recruitment is delighted to be supporting this Tier 1 supplier of automotive components in the recruitment of an IT Technician to join their rapidly expanding team.
Responsibilities of an IT Technician:
* To provide effective and immediate IT technical support to all departments as required.
* Installation and configuration of IT and related equipment.
* Maintenance of hardware/software.
* Backup/restore of IT systems.
* Ensure that no viruses are introduced to IT equipment.
* Support of Customer related IT Systems (including Synchro and CAT3).
* Support of manufacturing equipment and software applications.
* To administer the distribution of software loaded within company as to ensure compliance with procured licences.
* Network Support.
* Support & development of Virtualised Technologies
* To undertake project work as required.
* To maintain the IT working environment to the highest standard.
* Update of fault reports.
* Update of documentation and records.
* Call out, remote support & work at other sites as required.
* Portable appliance testing within the office.
Skills & Requirements of an IT Technician:
* Proven experience within an IT function, ideally within manufacturing
* Educated to minimum BTEC HND/ A Level standard
* Knowledge & experience of Windows and Windows Server Operating systems
* Knowledge & experience of networking and communications
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Thorough knowledge & experience of MS O365, MS Office Suite (particularly Excel) & MS Access
* Knowledge of virtualised computing, ideally VMWare would be useful
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
Leadership and Management
Design – Engineer, Management
Project Engineering, Management
Production / Process Engineering
Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
Quality – Engineering, Management
Health, Safety & Environmental
HR & Finance
Sales, Business Administration & Customer Services