Job ID 334412
Role: IT Technician (Education Sector)
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £30,000 per year
***INTERVIEWING NOW – DO NOT MISS OUT***
Are you a skilled IT technician with experience in the education sector? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our team as an IT Technician at our school in Milton Keynes.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining the school's IT infrastructure and providing technical support to students and staff. You should have strong problem-solving skills and a desire to stay up-to-date with the latest technologies.
Key skills and responsibilities:
* Strong knowledge of hardware and software troubleshooting
* Experience with networking and server management
* Familiarity with Office 365 and the Windows stack
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Experience working in an educational setting is preferred
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP by sending in your CV to discuss this in further detail.
This role would be suitable for:
IT Support Engineer| IT Technician | 2nd Line IT Support Engineer | Network Engineer | Infrastrucutre Engineer | ICT Technician | ICT Engineer
This role is commutable from places such as:
Milton Keynes | Northampton | Buckingham | Winslow