Job ID 330471
Japanese speaking Pre-sales Specialist
– Business: Japanese IT company
– Location: East London
– Salary: Up to ￡45,000
– Hybrid working (9:00~17:00)
All of the applicants must have an eligible visa for working in the UK.
– Define requirements, create designs and proposals, provide technical support to Europe's customers.
– Outline project plans and update progress of execution, including recovery plans when deemed necessary.
– Conduct revenue and profit analysis to increase the company's business.
– Identify technology trends in the market and create new products.
– Actively drive & manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process and Proof of Concept, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and presenter of our services.
– Coordination with Suppliers to obtain product cost and create new quotations and contracts.
– Sales and pre-sales expansion including winning new business opportunities.
– Plan and handle presentations to existing and potential customers, third parties and suppliers regarding project plans and progress, products, and solutions.
– Organize and lead the project staff, that included employees, customers, and 3rd party vendors.
– Notify LM for the issues needing escalation, customer complaints/requirements & new business opportunities.
– Attend meetings with customers, 3rd party vendors and other related parties when required.
– Travel to customer, and supplier offices throughout Europe as and when required.
– Create project documentation, service specifications, technical design, vendor submittals, ad-hoc reports concerning customer issues, etc. as and when required.
– Provide skills transfer and training to other engineers and monitoring their development.
– Assist technical team in the delivery of bespoke, detailed ICT solutions. As such be responsible for the full lifecycle (scope, design and deployment) that are tailored to the
– Evaluate and ensure best-fit solutions for customer requirements, while maintaining best practices.
– Support for the end-to-end deployment of services & complex solutions including the creation of detailed instructions and rollout plans for field installation staff.
– Support investigations involving the implemented solutions and redesign of installed network devices.
– Support maintaining 3rd party vendor certificates and partnerships (e.g. AWS Certified NW – Specialty).
– Handle ad hoc requests from the line manager and senior management of the company
– Fluent in English and Japanese (reading/writing/speaking/listening).
– Ability to create proposal and high standard technical documentation, including High & Low Level Design Docs.
– Proficiency in maintenance and installation of Network & Server infrastructure. New Tech -Knowledge of SD-WAN and IoT etc.
– A valid CCNP certification or proven hands on experience to CCNP Level (ideally in Switching & Routing or Security) or AWS Certified networking – Specialty.
– Proven customer service & facing experience, at all customer levels.
– Flexible approach, able to work outside of normal working hours.
– Proved knowledge in network and security products (Cisco, Palo Alto and Cato) and in Windows Servers/PCs, VDI, VM.
– Basic knowledge in IaaS/PaaS such as AWS, Azure.
– Experience in designing and assist troubleshooting and evaluation.
– Strong time management/multi tasking & organisational skills.
– Strong sense of responsibility, work ethics and reliable time keeping and attendance.
– Teamwork, promoting company rules & procedures within the organization, and ability to delegate within the team