Job ID 276113
to £80,000 (DOE) + Bonus + Benefits
Java Developer needed for a permanent career opportunity for an organisation based in Southend (Essex). Start asap, ideally in November/December 2022.
A chance of join a leading digital transformation business to work on large-scale Government projects.
You will be able to work remotely from home.
Key experience + tasks will include:
* Java Developer with strong Java 8/11, Spring Framework + Spring Boot.
* Developing large-scale integration solutions including: micro-services, messaging, web services + distributed systems.
* Practical relational database development experience with Oracle and PL/SQL + experience on ELK stack specifically Kibana
* Experience of using JEE standards such as CDI, JPA and JMS
* Practical Microservices development experience on cloud platforms (AWS/Azure) and understanding of microservices design patterns
* Practical experience of development using RabbitMQ and IBM MQ & REST APIs
* DevOps + Continuous Integration (CI) environments (-eg- Jenkins, Git and Ansible/Terraform preferred).
* AWS Cloud environments including: ECS, EKS, API Gateway + Serverless technologies.
* Agile development methods (Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD).
* Advantageous: Docker, Kubernetes, AppDynamics, building web applicationsSingle page application frameworks (Angular/React),
* Advantageous: Domain Driven Design, large scale integration projects involving messaging, web services and distributed systems
* Benefits: Excellent Salary + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare + Remote Working (WFH) + More!
* Active SC Clearance Preferred but not essential