Job ID 276543
Java Engineer – Analytics Business – Bracknell – up to £75k
Our client, an exciting analytics business is looking for a Java Engineer to help establish and grow their next project. The company is well respected in the healthcare industry for advising with evidence-based data to help transform healthcare aims by identifying drivers and supporting operational delivery.
As the Java Engineer, you will be joining a small team to maintain and develop the analytics platform.
What’s in it for you?
* Excellent Pension
* Family Private Medical Insurance
* 25 days of holiday
* Plus, much more
Job Duties and Responsibilities of the Java Engineer:
* To produce high-quality, well-documented, maintainable code
* To cooperate with other team members in designing and implementing new features
* Good degree in Computing, Maths, Engineering, Science or equivalent
* Strong back-end and front-end Java development background
* Extensive Structured Query Language (SQL) experience, in query optimisation and understanding SQL query plan
* Familiarity with Apache Tomcat or Red Hat JBoss EAP
* Some Unix/Linux experience
* Experience with the Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
Please click apply with your CV.
We will acknowledge receipt of your application