Job ID 333007
World Class organisation is recruiting for a Java software developer to join their team in St Neots, Cambridgeshire. You will be in the office 2 or 3 Days a week and the rest working from home.
The role involves working with specialised software applications which monitor and report the safety and quality of human and veterinary pharmaceuticals.
At the moment they would prioritise the front-end technical skills (i.e. Angular, NGRX, Java) over the back end technologies (e.g. Spring boot, Hibernate, Linux command line).
Duties and Responsibilities
The Java Software Developer will:
* Contribute to the overall development effort as part of the Agile Scrum team.
* Study relevant technical solutions and write technical specifications.
* Develop product features.
* Create deployment pipelines.
* Correct anomalies / bugs.
Skills and Qualifications
You have an ability for communication that enables you to contribute in a positive way to the team’s progress. You are autonomous, with the willingness to join an agile and dynamic team. You are passionate about software development and automation.
* English language
* Strong functional programming / OOP in Java 8+
* Practical knowledge of SCRUM and GIT
Job Type: Permanent