Job ID 331411
* Acting as the ‘Guardian of Technical Quality’ for the product.
* Provides day-to-day management of internal and/or offshore development resources and third-party suppliers who are providing services or resources to the team.
* Technical involvement in all stages of the development lifecycle of products and services.
* Responsible for the current deliveries and signing off individual development phases including technical design, development, unit testing and approving work completed by third party suppliers.
* Provide technical programming support or provide subject matter expertise to other team members as needed.
* Participate with the recruitment and division of developer roles and responsibilities within the development team.
* Helping to develop our web platform, associated APIs and new features.
* Designing and implementing code that is fit for purpose, scalable, human-readable and is in line with industry best practice.
* Gathering and addressing the technical and design requirements.
* Maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
* Designing databases and data storage structures.
* Deploying production code.
* Considering security, maintenance, scalability, and more when developing
* 3-5 years’ experience as a full stack developer (or equiv. ability).
* Strong knowledge of Front-end & Back-end technologies : React (or Angular), Node.js, OOP.
* Integration experience via RESTful API's and fundamental understanding of good API design.
* Good knowledge of DevOps and cloud platforms, ideally AWS.
* Ideally experienced with artificial intelligence (not esssential)
* SaaS product experience (web client with back-end platform)
* Experience working in a global team, collaborating effectively with clear communications.
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
* Competitive salary
* Hybrid working
* 25 days annual leave
* An opportunity to build your own team in the long term and be integral to the DNA of this company