Job ID 245100
* 12-month contract
* Remote (Europe) EU
Opportunity for a 12-month contract, allowing flexible -working from home anywhere within mainland Europe.
For a global software company, who specialise in online gaming and sports betting.
About the role:
* Working across several business areas providing development, maintenance, and support
* Work on projects that directly impact key business metrics
* Participate in or facilitate workshops and design thinking exercises to get your collaborators and stakeholders actively engaged in problem definition & problem-solving
* Improve web performance
* Recommend ways to improve the building, testing, and deployment processes for the front-end stack.
* Create interaction models, user task flows, screen designs, and UI details that promote ease of use and optimize task flows
* Meet frequently in standups and grooming sessions with your engineers and product team
* Translate impulses, ideas, concepts into feasible but innovative output
* A working understanding of software engineering principles.
Technical requirements and qualifications:
* Has at least 3 – 5 years of experience in Front-end development using modern frameworks (React, Angular, Vue, Nodejs, Ember, Backbone etc)
* Portfolio documenting recently achieved projects
* Good oral and written English communication skills
* Strong grasp of established and emerging technologies, systems, platforms, and software
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related technical field, or equivalent work experience.
* Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
* Technical curiosity – Willingness to explore and learn new technologies that are unfamiliar
* Ability to work in a fast-paced delivery-oriented environment
Nice to have:
* Experience running experiments or A/B tests to test a product hypothesis
* Worked on data pipelines analyzing user behavior to inform business decisions
* Expertise in performance analysis and optimization of front-end applications
If you wish to be considered for this role or require more information about this opportunity.
Please apply now