Job ID 187036
CONTRACT TYPE; Permanent employment contract
SALARY / RATE; Negotiable depending on ability (£60-£80K region) and experience plus generous pre-IPO stock allocation!
LOCATION; My client has offices in London and Cologne, Germany however you may work remotely for 99% of the time!..with just very occasional trips to an office.
My client was founded in 2014 and is an independent privately-held tech consultancy company with headquarters in London and development offices in Cologne. They are subject matter experts in digital marketing strategy, product solutions, ad operations and data science. Most of the team have been working together for many years and the services provided are the result of this close collaboration. They have a European focus with a global reach. The team have worked across all continental markets throughout the marketing value chain, with specialist knowledge in the mobile sector.
Their mission is to help organisations develop strong digital marketing capabilities, and unlocking value of existing systems and tools. Their clients maintain the highest level of control over customer data and privacy by establishing their own marketing ID across any digital channel and product domain.
We value people that can combine thought leadership with a practical can-do attitude and enjoy working in a diverse international environment. You'll be joining an exciting, pioneering company at the early stage of its journey. You'll be allocated shares/stock along with a fantastic and rare chance to really make your mark and to catapult your career!
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING;
* Manage technical integration support for publishers and brands using our integration library / SDK and script tags.
* Work with other developers and product managers to plan and estimate the team’s work.
* Mentor junior developers if you are ready… and/or external resources to accelerate the platform build
* Experience with continuous and iterative development.
* Experience with microservices architectures, scalability, reliability, and fault tolerance.
* Atlassian tools (Bitbucket, Confluence and Jira)
* Excellent communication skills.
* Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
* Entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude.
If you wish to be considered for this excellent opportunity please send a CV asap