Job ID 208198
My client who are based west of Wolverhampton, are looking for a Junior Web Developer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to kickstart your career, surrounded by a supportive team who will assist you in your personal development.
* Understanding of PHP & MySQL
* Clear experience of turning designs into websites.
* Able to work in a team with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
* Precise attention to detail and a willingness to learn new skills.
* Good communication skills.
* Experience with software such as Joomla, WordPress and Magento would be a real bonus.
An experienced website developer with either:
* 1 – 2 years on the job experience in a similar environment
* You may have a degree or studying for a degree in a related subject, but if not – and you can show examples of relevant web dev work, then we encourage you to apply.
You will need to demonstrate a passion for all things digital and that you enjoy continuously learning.
· You will already have the right to work in the UK and be able to commute to our offices in Shropshire on occasion.
There are 2 main functions of the role:
1) Provide an unrivaled level of responsive, high quality and dedicated support to clients that we have become very well known for. This can include:
· Alteration of existing websites with new content and functionality and reacting to clients’ requests through our own support management systems.
· Working closely and directly with clients on their projects.
2) Using provided design themes and layouts you will be building websites that are fast, secure and SEF (search engine friendly). Through:
· Testing sites and applications in different browsers and environments to ensure speed, resilience and cross browser capabilities as well as mobile speed and UX experience.
· Friendly, relaxed but highly professional team spirit.
· Further personal skills development, training and support.
· 29 days paid holiday including bank holidays.
· Generous benefits including a private healthcare scheme, life assurance (after qualifying period).
· Nest pension scheme.
· Competitive salary (dependent on experience) and performance related bonuses.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
* Work from home
* Monday to Friday