Job ID 315252
How does working for an established software consultancy sound? Our client offers a professional service in IT systems development that includes mobile apps, and web-based applications, and Cyber Security services.
On top of the salary, you will also be entitled to fantastic benefits including, personalised training and development, hybrid working (2-3 days per week), social events, pension etc.
Sound interesting? Read on…
Currently looking to recruit a new team member as a software developer. This role would be ideal for someone with experience in software development using various Microsoft .NET technologies. You will have the opportunity to work across various business domains as our clients are spread across different sectors, such as Energy, Logistics, Construction, Sustainability, Transport.
* Annual leave purchase
* Electric Vehicle & Cycle to work Scheme
* Health Cash plan
* Pension Scheme with option to increase employee contributions
* Bespoke Flexible working
* Mental health and wellbeing support
* Digital GP Service
* Gym & Lifestyle discounts
* Mortgage and financial advice
* This would involve working amongst a global team and working with clients from all around the world.
* Junior C#. NET Developer tasked withhelping in the scoping & specification of new projects.
* Delivery of the solution and the review & testing of the software.
* Good exposure to the presentation layer development of web applications using Angular/ReactJS.
* Sound understanding and experience in database queries, Stored Procedures or table architecture in MS SQL.
* Junior C#. NET Developer will be comfortable working with clients or interacting with them.
* Ability to multitask.
* Good attention to detail.
* Experience in supporting software projects.
Working hours: 8.30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search