Job ID 337593
Engagement Type: Support
Description: Our client is a world leading provider of market infrastructure. Their purpose is to provide clients with access to global financial and commodities markets, improving price discovery, liquidity, and distribution of data, through responsible and innovative solutions. Their vision is to be the world’s most trusted, innovative, data solutions specialist. They operate from more than 60 offices in 27 countries and employ 5,300 people.
The candidate will be expected to work as part of the EPM Support team providing both technical and functional support for the current OneStream XF platform.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
* Knowledge of EPM applications, master data management (e.g., DRM, EPMWare), ETL tools (e.g., FDMEE) and waterfall allocation model.
* Experience supporting OneStream XF platform preferred or similar experience supporting Hyperion / equivalent EPM tool.
* Knowledge of transactional systems (e.g., Oracle EBS), Developing and supporting Finance reports, Cube views and Quick views.
* Experience in working with analysts to understand business processes and provide technical and functional support.
* Working knowledge of OneStream XF and SQL, and MS Office expert user (including VBA).
5 Areas of Responsibility:
* Assist the EPM Systems Administrator and Technical Lead to resolve any system issues.
* Support the financial close and forecast/budget processes.
* Provide day-to-day functional support to Local, Regional and Group Finance teams.
* Incident and problem investigation and resolution according to required change request policies and procedures.
* Develop Reports and provide support to Local, Regional and Group Finance analysts to analyse and interpret MI information