Job ID 340077
Junior Power Platform Developer with at least a years' commercial experience building model driven and canvas Power apps is sought on a hybrid basis by an international engineering company based North Birmingham.
With extensive acquisitional growth this Junior Power Platform Developer will join a dynamic, highly skilled team focusing on implementing new systems and software into the existing technical architecture tasked with championing the creation of a range of Power Platform solutions (Power pages, Power Apps, Power Automate etc) to streamline these implementations.
This role would suit a Junior Developer who with limited commercial experience is looking to focus solely on power Platform development and support and work with the development lead on a one on one basis to upskill and progress within a newly formed Power Platform team.
This Junior Power Platform Developer based near Birmingham should have most of the following key skills:
– At least a years' Power Platform development experience
– Solid understanding of Power App development best practice
– Experience supporting power platform solutions
– Full development life cycle understanding
– Demonstrable passion for learning and progressing quickly
In return this Junior Power Platform Developer based near Birmingham:
– A starting salary of up to £45,000
– One on one training scheme with fully funded certifications available
– Bonus scheme
– Hybrid working
– Incremental salary increases
– pension scheme
– Commitment to training and personal development
– Well-structured progression pathway
– 25 days annual leave
So if you are a Junior Power Platform Developer who wants to progress quickly in an organisation committed to helping their employees grow within an autonomous, progressive working environment then please apply now to be considered
Junior Power Platform Developer
UP to £45,000
Power Platform, Power Pages, Power Automate, Dataverse, model driven, canvas applications