Job ID 338348
Job: Junior UI/UX Designer (Remote (UK) or Hybrid London)
This established digital marketing agency is a leading provider of digital solutions to the retail and entertainment sectors.
They are looking for a Junior UI / UX Designer to join them on either a fully remote (UK) or hybrid (using either their central London or Uxbridge offices) basis.
* An appreciation of data-driven and user-centered design.
* Some demonstrable experience of web and app interface design, such as a past role, placement year, personal projects, or freelance work.
* Some awareness of UX techniques, such as user testing, wireframing, prototyping, information architecture and interaction design.
* Some knowledge of standard industry product design tools e.g., Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma. Some training can be given to the right candidate.
* Some knowledge of design fundamentals.
* An understanding of the importance of research and analysis.
Bonus (Nice to Have):
* Experience of designing for online marketing i.e. brochures and e-commerce websites and apps.
* Experience of working for a digital marketing agency
* Knowledge of common UX and design frameworks.
* Design related degree.
* Knowledge of SAAS software
* Work collaboratively with their UX Lead, product development and marketing teams.
* Research and evaluate user requirements and behaviour patterns. Some training can be given to the right candidate.
* Practical implementation of the above into your designs.
* Create wireframes, high-fidelity mock-ups and interactive prototypes for websites and apps that meet the requirements received.
* Create new and modify existing user interface elements for existing products.
* Seek to improve and refine existing UI elements.
* Create presentations and assets (such as banners, images, infographics, and templates) for marketing, social media and branding campaigns.
* Support their UX lead with facilitation and smooth-running of stakeholder and user workshops.
* Deliver exceptional user experience and intuitive application designs, putting user experience at the heart of every decision made in your process.
* £’s; fully DoE up to £30k + benefits
* Location; your choice – either fully remote, based from their London or Uxbridge offices, or a hybrid blend of the two.
NB: for non-UK Citizens: we cannot accept applications from anyone requiring sponsorship (now or in the future) for UK permanent employment status. If you are using a work visa this must allow you to work in the UK unrestricted for at least the next 5 years.
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; ux user experience ui user interface design designer web digital London Uxbridge hybrid remote home based