Job ID 307000
We have a fantastic opportunity in the I.T. Repairs sector to gain full time, permanent employment within Telford. This Laptop Repairs Engineer position is based in the heart of Telford, and works Monday to Friday, from 08:00 – 16:30, paying up to £11.00 per hour.
Responsibilities for a Laptop Repairs Engineer:
* Completing repairs on main brand laptops (including Apple)
* Ensuring all insurance documents are present and correct
* Checking products are working to manufacturers standard
* Providing full written details of repairs
* Completing all other tasks required by management
Requirements for a Laptop Repairs Engineer:
* Experience in a Laptop Repairs
* Preferably experience in a professional I.T. Repairs company
* Knowledge of replacing laptop parts (i.e. screens, base plastics and main boards)
* Experience with all main brand laptops (including Apple)
Bonuses for a Laptop Repairs Engineer:
* Temporary to Permanent Agreement
* Free Onsite Parking
* Company Pension Scheme
* Holiday Accrual
For more information, please call Major Recruitment Telford.
We will carefully consider your application and advise you if we are able to progress with your application within 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time, your details will not be retained. If you are not successful on this occasion, please continue to apply to future roles we advertise.
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you will find our staff professional and courteous and our interview process straight forward. We are located in thriving Telford, and we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire, North Wales and Wolverhampton. Major Recruitment specialise in industrial, commercial, driving and technical recruitment