Job ID 282921
Are you an Application Developer looking for your next challenge?
We are recruiting for a Lead Azure Application Developer, with expertise of serverless and PaaS-based solutions, primarily to develop the data and business logic services required by digital front-ends and data integration solutions. As part of our Applications Development Practice, you will be delivering digital solutions to a wide range of clients from financial, retail, utility and other commercial sectors.
We can offer great career progression opportunities, ability to be based anywhere across the UK, benefits which you can flex to meet your needs ad training and development opportunities.
What you will be doing:
* Develop and test software components to agreed estimates and timescales.
* Produce UI component designs and specifications.
* Produce unit, link and integration test plans and test results.
* Assist with integration testing, system testing, acceptance testing and implementation.
* Maintain and develop knowledge skill and competencies in digital design and development.
* Implement and support appropriate software configuration management processes for deliverables.
* Carry out audits and participate in technical walkthroughs of other team members’ components, test plans and results.
* Support a body of knowledge in the application of technology to addressing business issues.
What you’ll bring:
* Experience of Azure-based development using: Azure functions; Logic Apps; ASP.NET Core; Azure App Services; Azure DevOps
* Proven ability to design, develop or debug complex, large-scale applications.
* Strong experience in the design, development and management of REST APIs using JSON, supporting web front ends, and systems integration.
* Competent with RDBMS Structured Query Language (especial SQL Server TransactSQL)
* Good understanding of, and experience of Agile development practices.
* Proven client-facing skills, for example supporting proof-of-concept development working in close collaboration with business stakeholders.
* Competent with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tooling, such as Git, Jira, Confluence and Azure DevOps, and automated unit testing / mocking frameworks.
* Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
It would be great if you had:
* Data schema design/modelling
* Experience of formal Operational Acceptance Testing, including performance, security and DR testing
* Experience of web/mobile (front-end) development using ASP.Net Core or Blazor
* Reporting and analytics platforms, such as PowerBI
* Experience in any of the following: Powershell; Azure Key Vault; Azure Storage
If you are interested in this role but not sure if your skills and experience are exactly what we’re looking for, please do apply, we’d love to hear from you!
Employment Type Full-time Permanent
Location UK wide
Security Clearance Level SC Eligible
Internal Recruiter Soraya
Salary £55,000 – £65,000
Benefits 25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional days, life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund
Although this role is advertised as full-time, we believe that flexibility at work can promote work/life balance, increase your motivation, reduce stress and improve performance and productivity. We support different ways of working and can offer a range of flexible working arrangements. So, if you’re interested and need to work flexibly, we encourage you to apply and talk to us about what might be possible.
Loved reading about this job and want to know more about our company?
Our Specialist Private Sector team are experienced in a range of different markets including Banking, Insurance, Retail, Travel, Transport and Utilities. We help our customers develop, deliver and operationalise their digital transformation strategies. We work in true partnership with our customer, gaining a deep understanding of their business and technology issues.
Our capabilities and credentials across Private Sector markets enable the design, delivery and management of business transformation programmes. We help our clients respond to changing customer demands, keep ahead of the competition, and safeguard their systems from evolving business and technology risks