Job ID 235385
Job Title: Lead Cyber Security Consultant
Location: 1-2 days per week in Central London office (Remaining days remote)
Available as Contract OR Permanent
Salary: £85 to £95k (Based on candidate experience)
Day Rate: £530 p/d Inside IR35
About the Client and the Role:
My client, an IT solutions consultancy HQ’d in the City of London, is looking for an experienced Lead Cyber Security Consultant to join their team on a permanent basis and act as a Technical Resource and lead the end-to-end journey throughout various major security related projects, often for major global organisations within financial / banking sector.
In this hands-on role, you will lead security related projects, as well as providing technical input, design/architecture and consultancy for a wide variety of major cyber security related projects within the client’s Banking and Security arms. Your experience and knowledge of security technologies and processes will be vital, as you provide guidance for important decision making during the planning stages.
– Leading projects related to cyber security
– Turning business problems into optimal technical security designs, aligning user needs with systems requirements and organisational goals.
– Interpret cybersecurity relevant regulatory and other requirements or best practices and translate these to business aligned cybersecurity programme requirements.
– Supporting the following deliverables as required: business requirements, technical design and architecture, engagement with other infrastructure teams.
– Manage the delivery of cybersecurity projects within agreed scope, cost and timescale
– Hands-on implementation of Cyber Security solutions
– Recognising cyber security requirements within the banking and security arm, and to deliver solutions using best practices, within agreed scope.
– Planning and delivery of the cyber portion of allocated Cross Portfolio projects
– Liaising with stakeholders and other internal teams during project handling
– Strong decision making / Leadership skills
– Strong experience in leading implementation of cyber technologies
– Expert knowledge of one of more Security technologies (e.g. Qualys, Blue Coat, Symantec DLP, Titus)
– Broad and up to date knowledge in wide range of computer and network systems
– Proven background with IT security technologies covering key cybersecurity domains (e.g. Identity and Access Management, Vulnerability Management etc.)
– Experience in lead / management / stakeholder facing positions
– Excellent attention to detail
To be considered, please ensure you complete your application on the Computappoint website.
Services offered by Computappoint Limited are those of an Employment Business and/or Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy