Job ID 328513
twentyAI is working with one of the Acumatica partners at the moment, who are also one of the earliest adopters in the UK. Acumatica is the fastest growing cloud based ERP system in the world. They are at a point now where they are looking to grow, bring on the right people and provide an opportunity to get involved in this really exciting up-and-coming software by playing a key role in their growth initiatives throughout the next few years.
They are looking for a Lead ERP consultant who has around 5-10 years of experience implementing systems, they are agnostic as to which modules specialised as they can cross-train the necessary skillsets however the foundation understanding of an ERP system is critical.
This role is a permanent full-time position, and all their consultants work fully remotely, so they are looking for individuals with a proven track record of working at home. The only time they would require on-site would be when scoping and go-live. The consultant would work on about three implementations a year so it would be two to three weeks of travelling per year.
* Support our customers through the journey of implementing the Acumatica ERP system.
* Become and expert in the Acumatica ERP product and stay up to date with changes in the product.
* Run discovery sessions.
* Gather and document functional and technical requirements.
* Analyse the requirements against Acumatica ERP functionality.
* Configure Acumatica ERP.
* Manage project activities and timelines.
* Train users on relevant areas of the Acumatica ERP system.
* Work with customers to fond solutions to their requirements in Acumatica ERP.
* Produce specifications for reports and customisations.
* Work with the technical team to test and deploy reports and customisations.
* Provide support to our live customers