Job ID 223234
Colloco Search is exclusively partnered with a cutting-edge mobile SaaS solutions provider in their search for a Lead Java Developer (fully remote). Following the huge early success of an original product, the business has recently made multiple acquisitions to expand its offering and is now growing rapidly to support this. End clients include the likes of Apple, Uber, Amazon, TikTok, and Coca-Cola, to name just a few!
It’s exciting times, their team works in feature streams developing a new SAAS platform with microservice architecture, using Java Spring Boot.
We’re looking for a Lead Java developer that can work independently and has the aptitude to constantly learn to develop solutions and overcome problems within their domain.
As a Java Developer you will be…
* Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
* Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
* Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code
* Participating in coding reviews and refactoring existing code
* Ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications
* Preparing and conducting releases of software components up to live
* Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternative technologies and presenting these for architectural review
You will be…
* Passionate about technology, and want to be on the cutting edge.
* A problem solver who uses the right tools to solve real world problems.
* Driven by building solutions that produce engaging products.
* Able to talk about your success and failures that have shaped your career and guide your approach.
* Have led a team of developers (hands on)
* Have a strong view on what success looks like
* Comfortable in an agile/lean environment with a fast and efficient workflow
Your skills and experience…
Proven hands-on Software Development experience
Proven commercial experience in Java development
Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
Experience with the Spring Framework
Experience in developing mico-service web applications using Spring Boot
API design, management and consumption.
High volume data gathering, processing and transformation.
Microservice design, development, deployment and monitoring.
AWS and GCP cloud environments… Infrastructure, storage, services and tools.
Bare metal environments… Infrastructure, storage, services and tools
Experience with test-driven development and continuous integration practices
Experience with NoSQL database technologies
Experience in scripting and automation
Must have extensive industry experience in Adtech and/or Data Intelligence.
Proven experience working on highly available and highly scalable systems.
Deep knowledge of designing and delivering SaaS platforms.
Experience working in product centric and agile environments.
Our technology landscape includes…
* Java (Spring Boot), PHP, Python, Ruby, R, Vue, Go, Objective-C
* SQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, relational databases,
* TDD and test automation
* CI and CD environments and practices
* Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket), Github