Job ID 331901
Lead .Net Software Developer – Birmingham (1 day per week in the office)
CRG Recruitment are partnering with our client based in Birmingham to recruit a Senior .Net Software Developer to lead and manage the software development team in designing, architecting, developing solutions that meet both the business and their customer’s needs.
We are looking for candidates who have experience in the below,
* Team Leadership / Management
* Solution Architecture on the Microsoft platform
Please note this role will require at least 1 day per week in the office in Central Birmingham
Key Role Responsibilities,
* Design, develop and maintain end-to-end solutions, with complex system integrations, to meet business requirements, building consensus across teams and with stakeholders on the approach to the solution
* Enhance software development practices, processes and methodologies within the development team to deliver quality solutions
* Ensure alignment of Agile development with a traditional project delivery in the wider business
* Evaluate and select the appropriate tools to deliver the business requirements, recommending improvements, and produce proof of concepts to evaluate where appropriate
* Establish development standards and design patterns, refactoring code towards them where it increases understanding and/or maintainability.
* Manage and motivate teams to develop reliable solutions to complex problems at pace, ensuring impediments are removed, and to be accountable for meeting delivery commitments.
* Work effectively with stakeholders to communicate and translate their needs into requirements and continuous improvements in our products.
Knowledge and Skills required,
* Highly proficient with C#.Net, HTML, HTML5, XML, SSIS.
* Highly proficient with SQL Server and Oracle databases.
* Experienced user of DevOps, inc platform management/admin
* Strong experience in software architecture and application design, including webservice development (SOAP and REST).
* Highly experienced in Agile (SCRUM), especially championing and developing methodologies to work alongside traditional waterfall approaches in the business
* Experienced building software development teams to become high performing; identifying knowledge gaps and developing team skills
* Experienced in managing multiple software products and balancing product improvement/support with project delivery
* Knowledge of approaches to software testing, test automation, change management and release automation.
My client are offering a salary of up to £75,000 depending on experience for this position
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at CRG Recruitment for immediate review
CRG Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in regards to this position