Job ID 235248
This is a newly created role for an experienced Software Implementation Consultant to join Global Software Company who are truly making a difference by delivering next generation, environmental impact and sustainability management products to their global client base.
Due to the extensive global demand for their product, they now require to continue the expansion of their global services team with the addition of a talented Implementation Consultant.
The person in this role will be responsible for
* Developing technology solutions for clients using a variety of technologies
* Participate and feed into technical discussions, requirements gathering and white boarding.
* Conduct implementation pilots and help customer envision final solution.
* Deal effectively and professionally with requests that have the potential to disrupt schedule whilst keeping all parties informed and appraised of impact.
* Periodically, review documentation and tools to keep them up to date with product evolution and continuously improve processes.
* Produce and manage technical client-facing documentation.
* Provide product recommendations and technical configurations
* Own the overall technical design of assigned projects
The person in this role should have:
• Database experience with SQL Server and/or Oracle required.
Experience delivering commercial projects via service organizations.
• Programming or scripting experience in any language
• Experience working with REST and SOAP webservices
• Extensive troubleshooting experience (e.g application server logfiles, console logs, debugging)
• Experience of working on data migration and data loading activities
• Demonstrate the ability to prepare / maintain a variety of project documents to a high standard
This is a very rare opportunity to join a company who can provide you with the chance to work with technology that actually makes a difference whilst providing you with an impressive package, clear prospects for career development and a defined focus on work-life balance