Job ID 306869
Licensing Consultant (US)
Are you a Licensing Consultant who is looking to take the next step in your career?
Parity is delighted to be partnering with the leading independent, global provider of Software and Cloud Asset Management and Optimisation services – Livingstone Group. On offer is a competitive package including unlimited holidays, a generous pension, and private healthcare amongst other lucrative benefits.
I am currently looking for a Licensing Consultant who can provide wide-ranging consultancy services to customers to enable them to understand their license position relative to their installed software and has experience with –
* Technical delivery of SAM services to customers
* Preparation of effective licensing position reports across multiple vendors
* Identification, management, and reporting of risk and cost transformation activities
* Technical management of vendor audits and reviews in line with your subject matter expertise
The skills and experience required for this role are –
* Specialist experience of one or more Tier 1 software vendor license models
* Working knowledge of further software licensing models, metrics, and calculations covering an array of Software Vendors
* Experience of the impact of hardware infrastructure including virtualisation on software licensing
* Contract analysis expertise and a working knowledge of contracts, financial, and procurement in technology
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply directly or email me your CV for immediate consideration