Job ID 332384
People Source are currently working with a giant in the cloud sector who is growing its security and compliance team within its Onboarding Centre.
In this role you will be responsible for handling the technical aspects of onboarding customers to the cloud focusing specifically on information protection and governance. You will also provide proactive guidance and remediation assistance while driving the technical execution.
– Rate: £70,000 – £90,000 salary equivalent (DoE) maybe more for the right candidate
– Location: 100% fully remote within the UK
– Duration: 18-month initial contract – with potential to make the role permanent.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
* Execute, manage, educate, and lead customers & partners through the onboarding process providing guidance and following best practices
* Assist with resolution of issues and removing any adoption blockers
* Assist customers and partners with configuration of onboarding tools and processes
* Analyse, develop, and communicate key onboarding feedback for the development/engineering teams in order to enhance the deployment cycle
* Develop and maintain effective working relationships with various groups within the organization including engineering, account teams, enterprise services, other customer facing roles in the onboarding centre and partner teams to deliver key business metrics
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
* At least 2 years working experience in SecOps
* Hands-on experience and knowledge of Microsoft 365 Purview, Data Loss Prevention(DLP),Information Governance (DLM), Insider Risk Management & Discover and Respond
* Additional skills such as Azure Active Directory would be highly appreciated
* Proven experience configuring policies
* Ability to trouble-shoot technical issues up through tier 2
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas