Job ID 224342
Mac/Jamf Engineer (2nd Line Engineer)
ACM Resourcing are working with one of the leading Apple IT support companies in the UK. Our client is looking to recruit talented, passionate people to grow their team. They are great at investing the time and energy with their people for example Jamf qualifications.
The position is based in Central London. The role will be to provide 2nd line Apple technical support for the users, resolving technical issues and carrying out routine maintenance activities.
You will spend some of the time working from the office but will include visits to clients site. In the office you will be working with the rest of the technical team, helping other clients and developing your technical expertise.
What you'll do:
* Maintain macOS desktop environment, including hardware provisioning, software installation, configuration and support.
* Manage user access to our systems such as; Okta, Google Workspace, Atlassian Cloud services, etc.
* Manage the IT on-boarding and off-boarding process
* Provide face-to-face, remote & ticket requests to in-house and remote staff.
* Provide support for meetings and events.
* Diagnose and perform routine maintenance for a range of company hardware, including asset management.
* Help Company employees to use their software efficiently using ad-hoc guidance and training sessions as needed.
* Have a minimum of 2 years working in Apple IT Support
* Delivering expert 2nd Line troubleshooting and solutions
* Experience in Apple Hardware
* Experience of large scale MacOS/iOS deployment
* Knowledge of JAMF PRO
* Be JAMF certified (at least JAMF 200 or above)
* Strong customer service experience
* Experience with Jamf Connect
* Experience with Jamf Protect
* Experience with iOS/iPadOS.
* Experience with various identity providers (IdP), eg Okta, Azure, JumpCloud, Google
ACM Resourcing are a leading Mac IT recruitment company work on various positions in the market please don't hesitate to get in touch with me for a confidential chat about how we can secure your next position