Job ID 309281
To see more Chinese jobs please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf AND pfteamchina
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking IT Analyst (Banking)
The Skills You Need: Fluent Mandarin and English in writing and speaking. Relevant IT Infrastructure and System Administration experience
Your New Salary: up to £35k depending on experience + bonus
Report to: Senior IT Manager
Location: Central London
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
* Assist to support London Branch employees with IT requirements to ensure they have the right technology and IT support for their day-to-day work.
* Assist to support branch IT infrastructure, network and system maintenance.
* Work with other departments to support with system testing for new system implementation and existing system upgrades.
* In addition to these duties, the Employee may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties within his/her capacity as necessary to meet the needs of the bank's business.
* Ad hoc tasks.
The skills you need to succeed:
* Written and Spoken Mandarin and English at fluent level
* Degree holder a minimum requirement.
* Major in Computing and/or Engineering related fields.
* Relevant work experience and/or academic background (including internship, part-time experiences).
* Familiar with VMWare infrastructure and Windows/Linux operating system administration (and/or network engineering).
* Independent problem solving ability.
* Keen to learn new skills and technology.
* Preferable with project management experience.
* Knowledge and experience on Information Security will be a bonus.
* Experience on administering Treasury systems, Banking systems, Accounting systems will be a bonus.
* Knowledge on databases, such as MYSQL, MSSQL, will be a bonus.
Please view all our Chinese jobs at people-first-recruitment
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.