Job ID 337623
Our client is a leading B2B wholesale distribution business who enjoy a significant online presence, offering a diverse range of clothing and apparel products across the UK and Europe.
This role is to lead the product team and oversee all data within the marketing department to bring products to market and complete key business driving tasks. Responsible for managing all product launches, data maintenance, and product/campaign analysis, as well as full management of the PIM (Product Marketing Information) system. Integral to the business, accuracy of data is key ensuring all data elements are created correctly to ensure they can drive product platforms including multiple websites, brochure builds and customer assets.
* Managing and actioning all product information in PIM system for website and brochure updates
* Full management of product launches from line list build to taking product live
* Importing and exporting data in the PIM system via Excel to optimise data for the company website
* Attributing new products to include all features included in the web search facility
* Liaise with other departments to develop areas surrounding the website and PIM system
* Releasing data into multiple channels to take live
* Oversee data analysis within the department to gain feedback on sales, campaign performance etc.
* Present to managers weekly on website activity and campaign stats built using Google Analytics and sales analysis via Microsoft Excel
* Drive web and PIM developments to ensure we work as efficiently as possible
* Website management – CMS, Product amends, Page creation and amends
* Customer database creation via Excel based on set criteria
* Graduate status preferred
* A minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in a data driven position
* Advanced Excel skills essential
* PIM system experience preferred but not essentia
* Ability to lead a team on key projects to hit deadlines
* An ability to multitask and manage multiple tasks/projects at one time
* Being organised managing through tasks in the assigned way and updating all elements of the jobs board
* Competence in business analysis/research
* Competency in data capture and report writing
This is a hybrid role, working 2 days in the offfice and 3 days at home