Job ID 337625
Team Horizon is seeking an experienced MES Software Engineer for our client’s bulk drug manufacturing facility in Dublin. The client is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company that combines the focus and passion of leading-edge biotech with the expertise and capability of an established pharmaceutical leader.
Why you should apply:
* This is an excellent opportunity to join a world class manufacturing operation, with an outstanding track record of reliably delivering high-quality medicines to patients around the world suffering serious illnesses.
* Our client has developed a stand-out culture of innovation, inclusion, and development, and consistently features as a great place to work.
What you will be doing:
* Operate as an MES eBR author supporting the site(s) MES Recipe introduction.
* The MES engineer will ensure technical alignment between the business process requirements and the MES technical design by defining, describing and communicating design and participating in design reviews, and input on technical elements of the design.
* The MES engineer will be tasked with co-ordination of the development of the MES Recipe software.
* Participate in the qualification of the MES designed system.
* Ensures the right technical prioritization in the project.
* Work closely with and gather information from other departments to ensure deliverables are ready in time for the different milestones throughout the project, Automation, Operations, Quality, Tech Services.
What you need to apply:
* Strong Syncade recipe authoring experience (3-5 years)
* Experience with MES implementation or upgrade projects. (Syncade specifically)
* Strong exposure to MES technologies, automation (DeltaV), workflow, database application, weigh and dispense and interfacing to ERP.
* Strong understanding of business and production processes used in a drug substance.
* Upstream/Downstream processes used within the Pharma/Lifesciences industry.
* Ability to constructively challenge, defend and present technical aspects of recipe design.
* Desired skills Databases, SQL, VB, XML.
* BSc in computer or engineering/sciences related discipline and significant experience in the Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences industry (min 5 years)