Job ID 339381
Mid-level Digital Product Owner/Business Analyst – Leading Global Software Company – up to 45k plus bens – Hybrid role one day a week in the Brighton Office
Calling all Product Owners or Business Analysts seeking a new challenge and looking to work alongside talented developers and data scientists working for a leading global software company with beautiful sea view offices in Brighton? This company are looking for a junior to mid-level product owner with 2 to 3 years Digital Product Owner or Business Analysis experience, working within a SaaS environment, to join their multidisciplinary agile team. This is a hybrid role with 1 day a week in the Brighton office. This award winning company work with some of the world’s leading telecommunications and media brands and global retailers, leveraging the latest technologies in data science to analyse consumer psychology principles. This enables them to produce the very latest software to allow their clients to perfect consumer experiences to make confident , well informed, decisions online using their innovative, cutting edge, digital guided selling technology.
The ideal candidate will ideally have a grounding in business analysis and may have recently moved into a product owner role and be really passionate about further developing their skills in this area. Since this is a dual role it will offer you the opportunity to merge the skills of a business analyst whilst also wearing the hat of a customer centric product owner for the scrum team and you will work closely with the Customer team, Data team and Tech team to implement features aligned to best practice configuration. You will also be tasked with understanding and documenting the requirements for customers, working with their tech teams as the scrum product owner to ensure delivery of scope. Additionally, you will assist teams and individuals across the business to identify inefficiencies in the current working practices and help implement new ways of working across all functions of the business.
● Taking ownership to gather requirements, define scope and estimation of effort for new customer implementations
● Working with the optimisation team and customer success team to define customer success plans
● Taking ownership of roll out of new features and customer success plan to customers
● Acting as subject matter expert of the customer engine and their product set
● Acting as the scrum product owner, working with all contributors to ensure successful and high quality delivery of the product based on best practice
● Defining and documenting functional and technical requirements in the form of user stories and communicating these to both technical and non technical stakeholders
● Taking ownership of customer configuration and optimisation to ensure our product is configured to best practice across clients
● Creating process maps, identifying issues and their root causes and outlining solutions to fix the problems
● Measuring current process effectiveness and defining new measures to see how successful any newly implemented ways of working have been
● Proven experience of working in a SaaS product environment
● Experienced in using agile and hybrid development methodologies
This dual BA/Product Owner role offers a starting salary up to 45K plus excellent bens with the flexibility to be in the office when you want to be (ideally one day a week or more) to attend key meetings and workshops, and to work from home on the days that suit you and your workload best. Other benefits include : Employee Assistance Programme (confidential counselling), Medicash healthcare scheme (reclaim costs for dental, physiotherapy, osteopathy and optical care), Brighton travel scheme (discounted public transport options), Cycle to work scheme, Life Insurance scheme and 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) as well as on site changing rooms, showers and internal bike storage, Breakfast, fresh fruit, snacks, beers, yoga and other fitness activities, regular social events, including Friday drinks and book club and not forgetting the visits from the friendly office dogs.
Please get in touch with your CV as soon as you can along with details of your interview availability for a confidential discussion regarding this exiting career Product Owner/Business Analyst opportunity