Job ID 340289
Radius is seeking an Modern Workplace Team Leader / Manager for our client based in central London.
Must be technical
Reporting to the Professional Services Director, the Professional Services Team Leader (Modern Workplace) will lead the team of approx. 10 engineers and consultants that are responsible for the delivery of modern workplace projects, such as Microsoft 365 Endpoint Management (Intune), Identity, Governance and Compliance, SharePoint, Teams, and other M365 workloads through desktop and office infrastructure.
Must have (people management)
· Previous experience of leading technical teams of senior engineers
· Evidence of managing successful staff development and instilling learning culture
Must have (technical)
· M365 Enterprise Administrator Expert (or working toward/willing to work toward)
· Good working knowledge and configuration experience across the M365 cloud stack, with a focus on Endpoint Management
· Experience of endpoint management via MEM/Intune including configuration and security profiles
· Experience of deploying Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune) to mobile and desktop/laptops running Windows and macOS.
· Experience of Azure Active Directory (Identity, MFA, Conditional Access)
· Mobile Device (iOS/Android) Management (Fully managed and BYOD)
· Experience of implementing SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive
· In-depth knowledge of Windows 10/11 Operating Systems
· Application deployment
· Diagnostics and fault-finding