Job ID 306137
The CRM team within Customer and Services are a delivery focused team, primarily working on our Customer Hub solution based on Microsoft Dynamics. The workload is currently project based, although we're moving to a more agile product based way of working. We deliver solutions against requirements from the empowered businesses. Predominately this involves a good understanding of the Rolls-Royce processes and capabilities, working with suppliers such as DXC, Computacenter, Hitachi, and BT, to design, develop, test and deploy solutions.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with good knowledge of CRM solutions, and in particular the Microsoft Dynamics platform. The Subject Matter Expert (SME) must be capable of designing and developing solutions fit for purpose. We expect you to be self-motivated and self-sufficient in delivering work. You would also need to act as a technical advisor to the Project Manager, but under the approval and guidance of the Solution Architect.
At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer the power that matters to our customers, to society and to the planet.
Every great product needs a great business behind it. Our work is complex, innovative, highly challenging and rewarding, and it takes a range of professionals to do it. Having the right people means we can deliver excellence to our customers and pioneer the power that matters.
* Provide a deep understanding of relevant solution within their Solution Delivery Team.
* Troubleshoot and debug solution components (configuration of system components).
* Evaluation of technical feasibility and application of Solution Development best practices.
* Responsible for tier 3 user support in BAU.
* Develop a detailed appreciation of an industry / Solution family and its business requirements.
* Advise on trends relevant to a particular business process or Solution.
Key Skills, Experience:
* Good knowledge CRM solutions, and in particular the Microsoft Dynamics platform
* Ability to translate business requirements into functional solutions within the constraints of the enterprise architecture and systems level design.
* Recognised as an expert of the business application of the capability; domain expertise to provide rigour into solution development.
* Ability to resolve complex problems using acquired technical experience and knowledge; in situations of conflict able to recognise alternative approaches for reaching a solution and implement most appropriate course of action
* Ability to absorb technical information and communicate effectively at all levels to both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Ability to understand the implications of new technologies and industry developments, proactively communicating the opportunity and impact to the team.
* Also needs capability to manage Azure environment permissions