Job ID 333756
NET developer: .NET core, C#, SQL, Blazor, Azure,
Must be eligible for SC Clearance
Not a role if you're looking for a short-term job, if you're looking to build a solid career, learn techs, work on exciting projects with a fantastic team and get remunerated well, this is for you
My client is looking for a talented .NET Developer to join their growing business, going from strength to strength over the past couple of years, this company of 9 developers is looking to grow to 15 over the next year, as they look to recruit they are looking for people that will be an asset to the team and it's environment, and work with the firm as they continue their journey.
Working on some fascinating projects within the SC space, including working on cutting edge tech for Jetfighters, solutions to better the situation in Ukraine, as well as a variety of tech for good programs such as assisting during the pandemic and improving our water ways for cleaner, greener (bluer?) waters in the UK.
The role will be majority remote with potential to be involved in relaying technological feedback to clients when needed (don't worry if you've not done that before, we're just looking for people that are confident in talking tech!)
The role is offering up to £55k (Possibly more for exceptional candidates) plus a discretionary 10% bonus 9dependent on project completion and individual performance), excellent learning projects e.g., 2 employees have had nearly £10k put towards training, if it benefits both company and you, they're looking to invest in good people.
In this role you will be working within a team of 9 developers, working across a range of exciting projects, with the chance to develop with a cutting-edge stack.
You will be working in an engaging environment with the option to work from home, working remote majority of the the time if you wish to, with an occasional commute to a friendly Yeovil office or client office (with colleagues) as needed.
Salary & Benefits* Salary £35k – £55k (Negotiable for right talent)
* Bonus – most recently paid out £8k to employees
* Dental Care
* Huge learning incentives, equivalent to £1000's – bespoke to what you would like to learn
* 25 days holiday + buy/sell a week + 8 bank holiday days
* Opportunity to unpaid leave – employee recently travelled Asia for 3 months
* Healthy generous pension
* Opportunity for huge growth, incredible work environment and long-time career prospects
* ASP.NET as a minimum, ideally .NET Core
* Modern J.Script Frameworks or Blazor
* Some architecture/ design experience
* Must be eligible for SC Clearance
* Any SC clearance/ DV clearance/ BPSS would be beneficial
* Azure DevOps
* Any Android Development could be beneficial
.NET developer: .NET core, C#, SQL, Blazor, Azure