Job ID 336216
Avanti Recruitment is currently working with scaling Software Company based in London who are looking for a .NET Developer to join their dynamic in-house development team.
Their aim is to make hiring and job seeking easier and accessible by streamlining the process through their first-tier SASS platform utilising Artificial Intelligence. As a .NET Developer on their team, your main responsibility will be delivering high quality career site systems to their rapidly expanding high profile client base that includes Mitchells and Butlers PLC, Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa and more. In 2020, they were recognised by Forbes as one of the best employers.
They are dedicated to employee satisfaction, retention and upskilling by providing progression opportunities and mentorship. You will be working alongside experienced Developers and Project Manager and will be involved throughout the whole project lifecycle and gradually take ownership of high profile client projects through time.
They are happy with remote-working and would like you to attend the office Thursdays for team meetings, but there is flexibility on this.
* .NET Core
* SQL Server
* Entity Framework
* ServiceBus (desirable)
* Restful API
* CI/CD pipelines
They can offer a salary of up to £50,000 + benefits which include the following:
* Holiday: officially 25 days holiday. However, they also operate a policy of unlimited PTO (Personal time off).
* Life insurance (Death in service)
* 4% Pension
* Broadband allowance £75 per quarter
* Working from home stipend £350 to be used in the first three months of joining
* Wellbeing allowance (Gym membership or similar personal goal) £180 per quarter
* Equity in the company
* Critical illness cover
* Monthly socials
* 2 x company events/away days per annum