Job ID 253329
Net Developer – .Net, C#
Our client is a very successful Web Security company. Due to strong organic growth, they are looking for talented .Net Developer to work in a small, cross functional team on various web services. You will be getting to grips with the very latest web security threats and how to mitigate them. They are in the process of modernising their development tool chain and production infrastructure to fully embrace todays’ cloud capabilities. The new infrastructure makes use of AWS services, including but not limited to Fargate, Lambda, ELB, Aurora, CloudFront. They recruit exceptional, highly qualified people, many of their developers hold PhD’s or First-Class degrees. They work in a collaborative environment and work together puzzling over problems.
Qualifications/Experience required re role of .Net Developer
* PhD, Degree, First Class preferred
* Very strong .Net and C# skills
* Able to learn very quickly
* Tooling – includes Jetbrains Rider, xUnit, git, NuGet, TeamCity, Docker, and various AWS services. Prior experience of these would be beneficial but is not essential.
* They are a professional company without being corporate, they offer a high-tech working environment, they care about their people. They are a close- knit team and encourage a positive work-life balance. They work hard but keep to a normal working day.
.Net Developer – .Net, C#
Salary: they pay excellent salaries above the normal market level
They also offer share options and a comprehensive benefits package including pension, life assurance, income protection, BUPA, 25 days holiday, flexible working, regular team lunches and many social events.
Location: Knutsford, Cheshire and some flexible working