Job ID 331054
Job title: Network Analyst
Contract: 6 months +
Rate: £450 – £550 per day inside ir35
Location: Central London
DV security clearance is required for this orle
The role will be working in a shift pattern of 3 days / 3 nights / 6 off – this is working 12 hour shifts each day.
We currently have a live requirement for a Network Analyst for our client. It is an initial 6-month contract and requires an active DV clearance due to the sensitive nature of the role. It is fulltime on site in London.
* All aspects of delivering and maintaining Live Service;
* As a Network Analyst Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability;
* Provide Level 2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues;
* As a Network Analyst you will have experience of IP, OSPF, BGP and MPLS
* Experience as a Network Analyst working within a Network Management or Operations Centre environment within the Managed Services or Telecoms Sector, or within an ISP
* LAN and WAN troubleshooting skills
If you are interested in this role Network Analyst role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed)