Job ID 310666
I am currently recruiting a WI-FI Engineer for a leading communications provider. The organisation help set up WI-FI networks and wireless networks in remote locations all around the UK.
You will be constantly supporting some of the UK’s critical infrastructure projects for businesses all around the UK. You will be discovering scope, design and build the networks that will solve the customer’s core challenges and bring them closer to their goals.
Experience ideally needed for successful candidate:
* High and Low-level network designs (Wired and WLAN).
* Designing, Scoping and Building solutions.
* Providing 2nd and 3rd line support to the service desk as required.
* Researching emerging technologies to stay updated with the best alternatives and to improve the existing architecture for clients.
* Demonstrating experience in wired and wireless technologies.
The technology would include
* Ruckus Access Points and Switches.
* Cradlepoint 5G Routers.
* Siklu Point-to-Point and Multipoint links.
* SonicWall Firewalls.
The operation operates on a remote basis with monthly office visits with an attractive package.
If this role is something that would interest you, please apply for immediate consideration