Job ID 342735
Network Engineer – Telecoms Company – Surrey
Arcas Technology is partnered with a leading Telecommunications company who are currently looking for an experienced Network Engineer to join their business on a permanent basis.
* To have responsibility for the through life maintenance and support of both internal and customer networks as required by the company.
* To participate and support all internal IT & Engineering teams including providing advice and expertise on the design and management of internal and customer networks.
* To participate as required in the build, test and commissioning of such networks.
* To help support and maintain the integrity of network security for internal and external customer networks
* Design, build, test and commission internal and occasional customer networks
* Troubleshoot networking routing, compression and acceleration processes in long latency networks.
A minimum of 5 years multi network exposure including hands on experience of designing and managing networks including at least some of the following systems:
* Cisco Firewalls (ASA)
* Cisco Routers (2800, 2900, 3xxx)
* HP/Cisco Switches
* Juniper platforms
* VPN, IP SLA, BGP, OSPF, IPSEC, VOIP QoS
* CCNA or CCNP
If you feel that you’re a good fit for this role then please forward your CV to Andy Dale at Arcas Technology