Job ID 310407
We are currently looking for a Network Project Manager to join a leading Bio-pharmaceutical company based in the Waterford area. As the Network Project Manager you will be responsible for the management of all aspects of the Network upgrade project including, replacement of all Edge switches, Wifi upgrade and Core switch replacements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Network Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Assist in the creation and review of all validation documents.
2. Execute I&AT Project deliverables for proposed equipment, systems and Services whilst ensuring these are up to company standards
3. Cost, Schedule, risk and resource planning and tracking and reporting on project status
4. Raising and managing IT change controls
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Network Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience in data cable management
2. Proven knowledge of network and telecoms
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Cisco hardware and data cable management
Key Words: Cisco Hardware / Network / Telecoms / GMP / Project management / Waterford / Republic of Ireland / Hybrid / PM
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves