Job ID 207833
Microsoft 365 Administrator
Contract Type: Permanent – Full Time
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum
Our client, a leading UK based document management consulting organisation, are at a pivotal point in a high growth trajectory. As part of the amalgamation of a new-acquired business they are embarking on several fully sponsored internal programs and projects to transform the way they work. Technology will play its part in a process of continuous improvement and efficiency. Constantly refreshing technology and improving security covering data centre build/strategy, insourcing, technology refresh, security upgrades, enterprise level network build and providing a centre of excellence for internal systems and services.
We are happy to present an exciting new opportunity in a growing team for a Microsoft 365 administrator who can work within the Infrastructure IT Security team.
* Support the IT security setup for the Microsoft 365 IT estate
* Work with the SIEM provider to resolve issues or problems identified
* Work with the cyber threat provider to resolve issues or problems identified
* Responsible for the security and implementation of SharePoint and OneDrive
* Identify and manage all risks and vulnerabilities within the Microsoft 365 and Azure Active directory
* Work with third party IT providers ensure that all SLA’s and delivery targets are met
* Working with the Security and Infrastructure team develop recovery plans for IT security issues and take accountability for resolution
* Assist with the delivery of audit responses from an IT and Transition perspective
* Microsoft 365 administrator
* Microsoft Exchange administration
* Network knowledge
* Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft 365
* Problem solving and analytical skills
* Strong documentation skills
* Must have experience and a good understanding of security around SharePoint and Onedrive
* Good understanding of how to manage securely using MFA in the Cloud.
* Strong Powershell skills essential
* Good understanding of Intune and MDM is essential
Restore Digital support customers on their digital transformation journeys. Born out of a scanning company, we still have four main scanning centres across the UK where we are working on large digitisation projects for the NHS, the Ministry of Defence and the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority. And usually, we are busy digitising most of the exam papers undertake in the UK every year.
An Inclusive Approach
Our client is committed to becoming a great place to work; one that is inclusive, safe and where people can reach their true potential. They value the contribution all colleagues make and aim to have a company that recognises the diverse, multi-cultural society in which we live. They actively encourage applications from all members of our community, including those from underrepresented groups. They are happy to consider flexible working options, including part time hours wherever this is practically possible.
They are also interested in hearing from individuals with different career experiences, including those that are looking to return to work following a career break