Job ID 335927
Job Title: Operations Project Delivery Manager
Location: Solihull / Hybrid role
Hours: Permanent-Full Time
A bit about us:
At BNP Paribas Personal Finance, we're part of a global bank and are proud to be a Top Employer UK, providing a great place to work in an open and inclusive environment.
We're here to provide simple and straightforward consumer finance solutions and we work with many well-known retailers and brands to help their customers finance their purchases in a responsible way.
We care about making a positive impact for our colleagues, customers, partners and the wider community. That's why we live by our values of we're positive, we're brave and we own it.
To work with the Operational Heads of on all areas of operational performance, specifically working to optimise and automate processes to drive low effort customer experiences and drive efficiency through operational execution.
· Responsible for operational initiatives that support strategy, process, technology and information to increase effectiveness, reduce costs and improve profit and shareholders value
· Working with the Operational Heads of and the Transformation team, shaping and supporting delivery of our operations strategy.
· Working collaboratively, drive value out of existing operational tools and systems to leverage performance of the operational teams to create benefits and enhanced customer experience.
· Responsible to ensure all Process and Documentation is updated, implementing changes and improvement where necessary.
· Deliver change to a high standard using strong business analysis skills & methodologies.
· Where necessary be the bridge between operational stakeholders and the wider business teams delivering the solution during critical phases such as assisting in solution design, requirements for validation the solution will does what it is designed to do.
· Analysing third-party as well as internal processes, and creating strategies for service delivery optimization
· Create baseline data and monitor benefits to ensure impact of change is captured & validated against savings targets
· Building strong relationships with teams and stakeholders to enable effective dialogue exchange between departments
· Willing to experiment, take risks to consider new and untested approaches and learn from the results
· Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among department members and the appreciation of diversity as well as cohesiveness, supportiveness, and working effectively together to enable each employee and the department to succeed
· Ideally Financial Services
· Project Management
· Migrating of systems
· Data analytics
Could this be you?
BNP Paribas Personal Finance believe it's a positive attitude and passion to make things happen that matters most.
What's in it for you?
As well as working for a Top Employer UK 2022 and being part of a team that changes customer's lives, there are some excellent benefits too including – a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, plus life insurance and private medical insurance, not to mention the all-important 25 days holiday each year to enjoy. There are also perks which give you fantastic discounts off eating out, cinema tickets, days out and much more. There are also monthly awards with plenty of opportunities to win vouchers and prizes. Learn more about what it means to be part of the BNP Paribas Personal Finance team here: BNP Paribas Personal Finance UK – YouTube or click here to learn more about careers at BNP Paribas Personal Finance: Careers ((url removed)).
Equal Opportunities Disclaimer
BNP Paribas Personal Finance promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensure that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation