Job ID 332615
Our Client is looking for an Oracle Cloud Finance Support Analyst to help maintain and contribute to the development and enhancement of their Oracle Cloud Financial Systems.
As a key member of the support team you will be expected to deliver product expertise for managing data for application design and consolidation, to drive the finance, strategic planning, analysis, and reporting areas and provide solutions to reporting gaps by utilising Oracle reporting (Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence and Hyperion)
Skills and Experience Required
* Previous experience of working with a Second Line Support team
* Experience of error and data interrogation
* Experience of managing data integrations
* An understanding of the concepts of relational databases
* Use of the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Access
* Working knowledge of financial processes and best practice
* Good working knowledge of Oracle Cloud Financials
* Experienced user of Oracle Advanced reporting (Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence & Hyperion)
* Practical experience of Finance functions
* Familiarity or exposure to at least 3 of the following:
* Oracle Cloud Financials
* Oracle Cloud Accounts Payables
* Oracle Cloud Accounts Receivables
* Oracle Cloud General Ledger
* Oracle Cloud Procurement
* Oracle Cloud Supply Chain
* Oracle Cloud Project Portfolio Management
* Enterprise Performance Management (Hyperion)
* Oracle eBusiness equivalents
* Exposure to an implementation project
* Exposure to an implementation of the full Oracle Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning Suite (Human Capital Management and Financials)
* Familiarity/Exposure to IT change processes and code control Skills
* Excellent analytical skills including logical thinking and problem solving.
* Ability to translate Finance requirements to practical solutions and communicate solutions in return.
* Required to keep abreast of system changes in line with a periodic release cycle
* Ability to collaborate and engage effectively with a wide range of colleagues including senior managers and academics.
* Excellent verbal, written presentational and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to handle confidential material with discretion and sensitivity