Job ID 338358
Payroll Business Consultant- Remote Work
Leading Managed Services Provider in the IT Sector require a skilled Payroll Business Consultant to join their successful Practice .
Ensures the timely delivery of assignment deliverables within the agreed budget and to quality standards.
* Works with clients to identify issues and potential solutions across business, technology, organization, people and process.
* Works within broad assignment guidelines but liaises closely with senior colleagues to discuss possible problems & conflicts.
Seeks guidance periodically on appropriate methods of executing the plan.
* Provides consultancy-based advice and guidance to clients both internally and externally on business and technology areas expertise.
* Contributes to bid and proposals with presentations and preparation of documentation.
Maintains relationships both internally and externally with middle management.
* Works with a low level of supervision, successfully executes a number of small to medium assignments of low to moderate complexity.
These assignments involved working with junior to middle management in client organizations.
* Consulting expertise is recognized within projects for specific clients.
* May be responsible for coaching or overseeing work from lower-grade individuals.
* Developing specialist knowledge of a particular subject and or market sector.
* Typically has experience within a consultancy or equivalent environment.
* * Will have a comprehensive understanding of the organization's consulting models and methodologies.
Key Performance Indicators
* Consultant discipline (e.g. time sheeting, expenses, diary, objectives, development plans, knowledge sharing etc.).
* Delivery on time, to budget and to an appropriate level of quality.
* Follows consulting standards.
* Customer satisfaction and feedback.
* Extends own assignment and identifies new business opportunities.
* Contribution to winning bid stages.
* Achievement of objectives.
* Is an effective team member and contributes to team leadership where appropriate. Knows limits, seeks advice when required
If you are interested please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to (url removed)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy