Job ID 271195
SII UK is part of the SII Group which has been operating for more than 40 years and is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. The Group proudly employs over 14,000 professionals worldwide, and is one of the top IT & Engineering services providers in France, Germany, Romania and Poland. We provide a range of services to our clients in the IT and Engineering fields. We run various projects for leading worldwide companies in multiple industries.
We believe people are our most important asset and this is the core of our #FUNgineer concept. In 2016 SII opened our doors to Engineers across the UK providing superior technical services to the top players in the Aerospace & Defence, Aviation, Transportation and Telecoms sectors.
SII’s mission is to accompany its customers through digital transformation, we believe we can achieve this thanks to our Engineering professionals.
Join us and enjoy what makes being a FUNgineer.
* Designing PCBs incorporating: 4-20 layers, micro-vias, blind and buried stack-up, BGA break-out and surface-mount components.
* Routing high-speed busses, length matching, net tree topologies, controlled impedance lines, reference planes and layout for signal integrity.
* Design for compliance with EMC, LVD, CE, RoHS and harsh-environmental standards in both the military and commercial fields.
* Experience of: Mentor Graphics: Design Capture, DxDesigner, DxDatabook, Library Manager, Constraint Editing System, IO Designer; Expedition PCB Advanced Interconnect, and Autodesk Autocad.
* Good understanding of configuration control (ideally PLM Arras Innovator but not obligatory)
* Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required to work and act in multidisciplinary teams
* High level of creativity, initiative, pragmatism and persuasiveness
Competitive Basic Salary
6% Employers Contribution + 6% as a salary sacrifice
Private Medical Insurance, Life Cover & Income Protection
25 days holiday
5 days full sick pay per year
Cycle to Work & TechScheme
Continuous professional development – We’re all a work in progress
* Corporate access to the Udemy platform