Job ID 336784
Job Title: People and Capability Lead
Full time – Hybrid – 60% Remote 40% onsite
The Central Group Change team is responsible for management of the Group Change Portfolio with annual budget of c£30-35m. The primary role will be to effectively govern and manage the Group-level portfolio, whilst guiding and supporting the Value Stream Delivery Leads to ensure effective governance and management of all change within each Value Stream.
The team will also own the design and embedding of the Group Change model across all Value Streams including processes, tools, standards, reporting, risk management, quality assurance and people capability planning and development.
The People and Capability Lead is responsible for building a Change capability framework and developing a strong pipeline of capabilities across the Group best match the demands of the Change Portfolio in the long and short term.
As a member of the Change leadership team, the People and Capability Lead will design, build, and manage a people management framework and best-practice enterprise resource planning capability. They will assess, challenge, and fulfil resource requirements with the right people, capabilities, and culture to drive accelerated delivery of business change over time.
*Develop and maintain an enterprise resource plan to manage and drive strategic workforce creating, maintaining, and evolving detailed descriptions and expectations of roles, responsibilities, capabilities, and attitudes
*Create, coordinate, and give training and education to multidisciplinary teams and stakeholders that helps grow and embed a results-driven change culture
*Develop and maintain an enterprise-level people framework to support the needs of the Change Portfolio, and foster a results-driven culture of continuous improvement and capability development
* Design and deliver development programmes for various Change disciplines to ensure ongoing skills and capability development and to build high-performing change disciplines
* Proactively manage skills and capability pipelines to facilitate future demand for fundamental change skill-pools, and develop long-term resource and augmentation partnerships to ensure the required skills and capacity are available as and when needed
Skills and Experience
* Extensive experience in people and performance management and how to build, develop, assess and motivate high-performance teams.
* Knowledge of learning and development best practices and experience in designing and delivering learning programs that are aligned with business needs and drive skill development and knowledge transfer across teams.
* Expertise in talent acquisition, retention, succession planning and development of external skills sourcing/augmentation partnerships to ensure the right people are in the right roles to meet the needs of the Change Portfolio.
* Experience in organisational development, including organisational design, change management, and cultural transformation to enable the organisation to adapt to new ways of working and changing business needs.
* A proven track-record in change delivery management at a portfolio level in an agile, multi-disciplinary, and complex commercial environment spanning both business/operational and IT change
Overview of Company
They are a specialist UK fintech organisation developing applications in the retirement income market that enable people to have a better later life. They need agile operators, who can quickly find solutions and are committed to doing the right thing for our customers. In 2021 they were named as one of the UK's 100 Best Large Companies to work for and accredited as a 2-star organisation, representing outstanding levels of employee engagement. Alongside these they were also recognised as one of Northern Ireland's 10 Best Companies to work for.
Excellent Benefits including:
* A competitive salary, generous matching pension contributions and life assurance
* Along with 25 days annual leave plus an additional day for your Birthday
* Private medical cover and income protection, just in case
* A bonus scheme that takes a balanced approach and looks at both 'in role performance' but also 'the behaviours and attitudes you exhibit at work'
* Free access to the Headspace app, a 24/7 employee assistance helpline and trained mental health first-aiders (on-site)
* Plus, we have a variety of employee funded benefits available to you via our online benefits portal