Job ID 337867
£60,000-£110,000 + Pension + Holiday + Pension + Progression + Excellent benefits
Are you experienced in large distributed K8 micro-services infrastructures and looking for a new challenge within a high growth defence technology company offering exciting end to end project work?
This is truly a unique opportunity to make a substantial impact in a high growth real world technology company that make sensor, drone, radar and defence products all around the globe!
Established in the early 2000s, the company design, develop and produce sensor based defence and surveillance technology used across a wide range of industries. Projected sales of half a Billion this year and a plan to grow their team within the United Kingdom, it is the perfect time to be part of such a company!
As a performance engineer, you will perform best practices with a K8 style infrastructure, using Kafka or other brokers and build microservice apps on it as well as suggesting how to build them in the best way! Working on large distributed K8 microservice orientated infrastructure with knowledge across both code (Python) and infrastructure, you will play a crucial part in the new project!
This position is perfect for someone looking to take their career to the next level with a company that will expose you to the best technology in a fascinating industry!
* Performance Engineer
* K8 style infrastructure, using Kafka or other brokers and build microservice apps
* Large Distributed databases and microservices
* Micro service architectures/ K8 clusters
* Python is the core language
* Fully remote with very occasional trips to Monaco (All expenses paid)
* Working within a close knit team of self-proclaimed 'geeks' that' love technology!
The person –
* Degree educated as a minimum
* From a relating background in DevOps or Performance / Scalability Engineering
* Used to work on micro service architectures/ K8 clusters, ideally in Python.
* Experienced with (large) distributed K8 micro-service oriented infrastructures.
* Able to solve common distributed problems such as high availability, scalability, etc.
* UK or EU passport holder
* Happy to work fully remote with occasional trips to Monaco (Once every 3 months)
Reference Number: BBBH(phone number removed)
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now"
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates