Job ID 340550
Job; PHP Developer – Chelmsford (& Possible Hybrid)
An established online gaming, crypto & wellbeing company seeks a talented and experienced PHP Developer to join their expanding team.
* You will play a leading role in all web development aspects of their projects, helping to steer their technical strategy for their projects and their company. Project scoping and time estimates are also essential aspects of the role.
* Excellent PHP programming skills
* PHP optimisation
* HTTP principles
* MySQL database design and development
* Creating custom API’s and parsing API data
* Familiarity with Linux shell
* Ability to work on-site at their Chelmsford Office
Desirable but not essential:
* Cloud infrastructure such as AWS
* Craft CMS
* Laravel and/or Symfony
* Project management experience
* Git version
* £’s; fully DoE up to £40k neg.
* Benefits; Discretionary annual performance bonus, gym membership,
* Location; Chelmsford, Essex (15 mins walk from Chelmsford train station). Hybrid working arrangement may be available after successful probation period.
* Interested? Please send your (Word doc) CV,
* NB: for non-UK Citizens: we cannot accept applications from anyone requiring sponsorship (now or in the future) for UK permanent employment status. If you are using a work visa this must allow you to work in the UK for at least the next 5 years.
* Not for you but you know someone suitable? – Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
* Visit our website for lists of all current job opportunities,