Job ID 270691
PHP Laravel Developer
Location: Worsley, Manchester, M28 3QW
Salary: £50-60k pa DOE, Pro Rata (£25 – £30k actual)
Contract: Part-Time, Permanent
Hours: Flexi time Monday – Friday, 20 hours
• A competitive annual salary of £50-60k pa DOE, Pro Rata (£25 – £30k actual)
• Working 20 hours per week, flexi time Monday – Friday
• Possible move to full time hours
• Office Based, Hybrid or Remote
Delivery Software Ltd, trading as Dairydata, are a long established, Manchester based, family run software house. We develop applications for the dairy, food and beverage delivery sector and work with hundreds of dairies across the UK, providing software which helps those organisations manage their stock, their deliveries, their invoicing and via our e-commerce solutions, their client interactions. Whilst we have a legacy on premise client base, our core proposition is now Software-as-a- Service.
The company is enjoying a rapid period of growth and is seeking high quality additions to our small and versatile team to support that growth moving forward.
PHP Laravel Developer – the Role:
We are seeking an experienced individual, capable of fulfilling a hybrid role to include:
* design, develop, maintain and enhance existing and new PHP based web applications.
* provide support to production issues and requests, resolve bugs, technical and performance issues with existing systems.
* ensuring successful software deployment and effective training with other departments throughout the business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Hands-on development work as per project requirements.
* Write technical specifications.
* Conducting high-level code reviews and providing strategic recommendations.
* Regularly working to improve performance and stability products.
* Work with the wider development teams and product owner to ensure our products are continually improving in line with the business plan.
* Working with development tools especially Jira and Bitbucket
* QA/Testing, particularly with integration of other application elements.
* Enjoy working both in a team and independently.
PHP Laravel Developer – The candidate:
* 2 + years of commercial experience of PHP Frameworks (Laravel)
* You will have proven experience of supporting MySQL/SQL bespoke database applications.
* Excellent UX/UI skills
* Experience with Jira and Bitbucket
* Personable & friendly character, natural motivator
* Drives customer satisfaction and retention
* Results oriented, Organised, multitasked and professional
* You are looking to personally grow in a growing and ambitious company.
* You understand the ‘client 1st' focus and strive to go the extra mile.
* You understand the importance of the basics:
* Accurate reporting
* Attention to detail.
* Desire to learn and acquire new product knowledge
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience necessary to be successful within this role then click on “APPLY” today, forwarding a recent copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please